Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

A Few Changes

Just a quick update for right now. I have created a new blog over at http://adirondackastro.blogspot.com that will be dedicated to my astronomy blog updates. I just feel the need to have both blogs, hopefully I wont get too confused when editing and we'll see how it goes with keeping both of them updated. I always feel I have other stuff to discuss but don't want to break up the astronomy talk, so I did what I thought was right; made a new blog!

As you can see I have removed all astronomy posts from this blog and have moved them to the AdirondackAstro blog. So if you have been coming here and want to keep up with my journey into the sky as an amateur astronomer then please go there for those updates. Remember to follow the astronomy blog to continue being informed on what's posted.

Also new post on the astronomy blog about getting my girlfriend's daughter into astronomy and her first night of viewing.

Will be back with new updates non space related here soon!


4 comments:

IWASNTBLOGGEDYESTERDAY said...

you're getting quite a following here.good luck with the new blog.i've added it too,i's all fascinating to me.

Michael Rector said...

@IWASNTBLOGGEDYESTERDAY Thank you very much, glad you enjoy it all!

Don said...

Love the look of the new blog! Following both via ExposeYourBlog.com! Keep up the great work!

Don
http://exposeyourblog.com

Michael Rector said...

@Don - Thanks for the kind comment, and for following both blogs. I really do appreciate it! Thanks for ExposeYourBlog, it is wonderful!