Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

Looks Like Someone Has A Case Of The Mondays

And that someone is not me. Mondays are usually the best days of my week. I wake up feeling full of energy, even with only 4-5 hours of sleep. I'm energized enough to make it through my whole 10 hour day at work without feeling like I'm lagging like an old out of date computer. This seems to drive some people nuts, because as we all know, the majority of people despise Monday. One guy said to me today "I hate Mondays" and to be sympathetic I replied "Yeah Mondays do suck" he looked at me kind of weird and said "You're always bouncing around and all chipper on a Monday, it doesn't make since to me." He's right, it doesn't make much since, but I must say I really do enjoy a good Monday.
The only problem with having such a good Monday is that the rest of the week is going to be a fast downhill from here. I don't even enjoy the last day of the week the way every other normal person does.

No comments: